Founded in 1980, The Association of Chartered Accountants in the United States ("ACAUS") is a nonprofit professional and educational organization dedicated to representing the interests of over 7,000 Chartered Accountants & Chartered Professional Accountants from the funding Home Institutes who reside in the United States.
Our mission is to facilitate the professional success of our members and, in so doing, promote the business community’s recognition of, and respect for these professionals. Since our founding in 1980, we have worked to achieve this by focusing on the following goals:
To achieve increased:
- awareness and understanding of the Chartered Accountant qualification by the business community
- value to members and institutes by being a vibrant organization,
- participation by our eligible members in chapter activities and other offerings, and
- bench strength (emerging leaders) to sustain the association over time
- advocate for mutual recognition of our institute qualifications and building relationships with other US based organizations.
Chartered Accountants and Chartered Professional Accountants - Canada, who reside in the United States, and are members in good standing of the following Institutes, collectively the “Home Institutes”, are eligible for full membership in ACAUS.
ACAUS works closely with Chartered Accountants Worldwide to support its combined members who are Chartered Accountants working in the US.
We invite you to learn more about our mission and our activities, and to join with us in promoting the credentials and prestige of the CA designation.
© ACAUS, CAI, CPA Canada, ICAA, ICAEW, ICAS, NZICA, SAICA