This practical talk on this timely topic draws on the speaker’s experience of this subject, including a 20,000-word thesis on the subject, working in a virtual organisation for years and being a work behaviourist and empowerment coach. Fiona considers how you can motivate yourself, balance your energy, avoid negative impacts of isolation, best work given your personality type and the best ways of communicating.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for accountants, and other business professionals, working from home or managing people working from home.
- Communicating virtually with colleagues/stakeholders
- Working with your personality type
- Maximising productivity
- Minimising isolation
- Energy management
- 20 practical tips
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Manage their day more effectively when working from home
- Understand how their personality can impact how they work from home
- Put in place some practical measures and adaptations to ensure more efficiency
- Manage their energy levels better
- Communicate more appropriately
- Include measures to reduce isolation
Fiona Buckley is a corporate trainer, keynote speaker and empowerment and executive coach in the areas of leadership, virtual teams, work behaviour, personalities and interpersonal skills. She has a Masters in Work Behaviour and Occupational psychology and completed a thesis in the area of virtual working and its impact on work relationships and was previously, VP of Professional Services for a global virtual organisation, so is very accustomed to working from home.