In the fourth instalment of the London Society’s monthly webinar series, we will be discussing the role digital transformation will play in shaping the next generation of finance leaders. Kieran O’Brien (KPMG) provides insight and analysis on extreme automation, its impact on organizations to date and what key areas finance leaders should be addressing to harness the full power of automation.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for accountants and other business professionals
- Discuss the results of the 2019 future ready finance survey (finance leaders views on automations role in future finance)
- The CFOs agenda for dealing with digital transformation
- Extreme automation – what it means and how it is being applied to finance function
- Insights and analysis – how will these concepts change with increased presence of automation
- Organizational simplification – how automation will change the size, structure and delivery model for finance
- Skills and talent – what role AI/automation will play in finance staff ability to fulfil current roles
- What key questions organizations and CFOs should be asking to embrace the power of automation and digital transformation
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course,participants will be able to:
Have insights into the role digital transformation will play in shaping the next generation of finance leaders
Kieran O’ Brien, Partner, KPMG, works in Management Consulting and is the lead advisory partner in the Aviation Finance and Leasing practice. Kieran has 18 years’ experience of providing advisory services to the world’s leading Aviation companies in the areas of performance improvement and optimisation, finance efficiency, post deal integration / separation and setting up leasing platforms. Kieran also provides Financial Management services leading the transformation of finance functions