Some employers, in particular multi-national organisations were already conducting virtual interviews but COVID-19 has accelerated the use of virtual interviews as a method for screening candidates. Although the level of recruitment has subsided somewhat the interviews that are taking place are obviously via virtual technology. In addition, employers are more likely to utilise virtual interview as a standard part of the interview process going forward.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for accountants, and other business professionals who will be seeking a new role in the coming months or later in the year.
- How virtual interviews differ from face to face interviews
- How to prepare for a virtual interview
- The challenges of a virtual interview
- How to make an impact during a virtual interview
- The technology that is typically used by employers
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the technology that is typically used by employers
- Make an impact in a virtual interview in order to be selected for the next stage of the process
- Market and promote your skills, knowledge and experience
Karin is Head of Member Experience with Chartered Accountants and previously held the role of Manager of the Careers and Recruitment Service for 13 years. She is a qualified executive coach with extensive experience in the area of career coaching and recruitment specifically in the area of finance and accounting.